waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, March 01, 2009

to get another tennis gig i had to be fingerprinted
to protect the spawn of millionaires from international terrorists and jewel thieves
they had to check with scotland yard and the FBI
i was having my usual flirty conversation to pass the time
she was responding in a friendly way but not really flirting back
had the edge between professional and fun perfectly defined
we were enjoying my silly assed comments and she almost but never completely flirted back
then the fun started
my hands were too dry so she had to put lotion on them
which started a little forest in my pants
especially since the topic we were discussing was how grown up kids were these days
theyre doing things that i thought were advanced when i was in college i said
they have to teach them in single sex classrooms she was saying
because they go so crazy
shes applying lotion digit by digit
they get so excited shes saying
i say they arent the only ones
a pretty girl holding my hand and all
she laughed and kept at it
i turned a little to the side so she could understand my situation better
it was as close to a date as ive had in a while
when she walked me out of the office i felt like she was my gal
we'd shared so much
i miss her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home