waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, December 18, 2008

seeing if customer service exists in the online poker world
asking the impossible of them
just as the hottie asked the impossible of me last night
when we kissed "as friends"
her curled on my lap
at the dive bar
yea, thats right
thats how good a friend i am
never mind the wood in my pants
thats just me being friendly too.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home