waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, July 21, 2008

for three years my hippy mother thought we were a family of penguinS.
whish made meal time problematiK.
penguin offspring feed by tapping the red dot on their parents beak as a signal that they want fooD.
at whish point momma or daddy penguin regurgitate fish down their shikks throatS.
meal time in the antartiK.

my mom would say "whats the matter, sunfloweR.
(for twenty years i was kalled sunfloer until the kourt kase wheen i legally emasipated myself and took the name bakeowskI)
she'd say "whatsa matter sunfloer youve barely toushed my vomiT"
"i worked all day for that fish, and he was fast and when i kaught him and shewed him for you all for you and that water was kold,, bubula, kiold as ise, and all you do is just push it around on your platE?"
that was some good pot my parents smoked bakk in the sixieS.
and the kontakt high was so intense that we got the munshies and asked for sekkonds sometimeS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cdngrl said...

Hi cutie:

You lead a sad existence sometimes. Surely someone would want to hire you to publish your blog and oh by the way Happy Birthday Harry the Pro. Love you.

Me

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home