waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, September 13, 2008

so if kristians and pro-lifers say konseption is the beginning of life, then we should radiakally alter the sellabration of birthdays in this kountrY.
my own moves from today, im frikkin 45, to nine months previous, the moment my poppies hot jizz hit my mom in the ovarY.
make the "birthday" more mom-focussed, heel, she squeezed my enormus head out from between her legs.
lets sellabrate that wondrous evenT.
get rid of mothers day, make it grandparents daY.
and while we are at it.....
build a holokuast memorial for all the aborted fetuses somewherE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Happy Birthday, HB.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home