waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, March 19, 2009

science has determined that they must stop my fathers heart so that he can live longer?

im not a scientist, but it sounds whack

i knew my dad walked to the beat of his own drummer
why this rush to conformity, all of a sudden, at seventy three?
all of a sudden his heart has to sound the same as everyone elses?

dont let them scan your brain old man!

did the doctors get a new toy that they just had to try out?
the medical apparatus equivalent of a porsche...
......just sitting there

in walks DOCTOR GOD

"i will now stop your heart...and upon my command you will live again"

i guess whatever gets him laid
all the other docs looking enviously at dr god
women creaming in their panties....

which is why they will never test my blood
my brain
my juices
ill keep taking the little blood pressure pills for a while
until my body catches up with my mind and im a specimen again

and now i will shift tenses
i know he walks to the beat of his own drummer and will until monday
when they try to find him a more pleasing rhythm
four out of five doctors surveyed said they prefer regular heartbeats
claiming
im not frickking "House" here
im no genius
i dont need any deep thought here when im so close to perfecting my backswing
my swing coach says ill be three strokes better per nine now that my rhythm is aligned to tiger woods'

so what happens monday after the regularization of my paw
does he turn racist?
most in his neck of the woods are...
does he turn republican?

after dr god is done with him,
and resurrects him
do i have to call my dad jesus?

naw, he says, tousling my head...jesusdad will be fine

aw GEEZ DAD!

exactly.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home