waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, May 15, 2009

really not sure if its an audition or not

do people really act this way?
or do they insist on maing the blog?
homo-waiters with rugby shirts
spoiled hi school weirdos
drunken blabbermouths

i try to ignore them
but my interactions with my fellow humans all have a surreal quality
im just trying to do me
exist in my groove
leave nothing but footprints
take nothing but mental pictures

ill leave this electronic footprint out here

but thats about it
survival among the insane is a tricky wobbling tightrope wire act in hi winds

umm, yeahhh
im going a different way with the soundtrack of my developing insanity
we like what you brought into the room
but we were looking for a little more zazz

zazz hands

make me believe your psychosis
i get your basic premise
but its undeveloped
add some details

thanks for your time tho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home