waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ok then
it feels like not drinking has resonance with my soul at this point
what am i drinking to forget?
nothing
why do i "need a drink"?
i dont
12 days in and trying to use my conscious hours wisely
throwing another iron in the fire
going to start a new blog called organic gambling
just for fun
i might even do some situps
it would do me some good to get rid of the excess calories that are booze
the sweet tooth is the villain now
my body likes the high sugar levels that booze and chocolate yeild
that will be the big fight
me against my blood stream
retraining my body chemistry to one that doesnt need blood pressure pills
if that means fuck coffee
then fuck coffee
but not this week
one step at a time
break the chain of alcohol and sugar addictions first
then we will go after mr caffiene
then i can live forever
thats sounds fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home