waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, July 17, 2010

god sure has a wicked sense of humor
went to the tracks and obvious horses jumped off the page
was jumping around between win place show bets and tri and exactas
two longshots ran with the faves a few races back
one beat the fave
he was 35-1
i put him with the other longshot at 9-1 and sprikled in the faves with the rest of my cash
12-4-9 paid 867.00 for a buck
the 4 was the fave
i had 12-9-4 which pays THOUSANDS
i did not box it beacause of a short funds issue but I FELT IT
and it made me sick
thanks god!
i must not need the cash at this point in time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home