waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

this is my job and shit
im a professional
dont try tis at home
to all my friends
all my friends

is how i think i will open up the poetry reading in honor of bukowskis death day
we will sing happy death day to you
we will award cash prize(s)
we will, we will rock you

but again, i am a professional
dont try this at home
dont try to drink all this booze and entertain the masses
it aint easy
its my job
its what i do
its how we roll
zombie bukowski in the house

go to angels poetry thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home