waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, February 15, 2010

because im so fucking clever im entering a period of frugality
my work is seasonal
this month is the month that im supposed to live on my nest egg
which was quite healthy a month ago
but the unthinkable happened
and instead of growing my nest egg with every poker outing
it shrank horribly

but i had the superbowl pool locked up

all i needed was for one out of four events to happen as i predicted
i was on fire
i was seven for eight
cruising
no way i was going to go o - fer - four
no way i could lose!

ill play poker again
the nest egg is covered by my football picking prowess
i can regain what i lost last week and be flush again

and then the unthinkable happened four times
the bird was no longer in my hand
and none seem anywhere near the bushes
red hot became artic
four nines say hi to four queens
kings full on the flop?
meet aces full on the river, runner runner
january was a very cold month

ive worked tight budgets before
i can live on 20 bucks a week and be loaded 4 days a week
the secret is cheap vodka
but im not that thirsty
so theres a savings there
so the next two months are nothing new
i can drink at my once a week daytime bartending job
and whatever i make will be my allowance that week
my living wages
no problemo

i will head to the electric people and humble myself with a small cash offering some signing and promising
they leave my
ill dance a little dance for the gas man
rent might be a real problem in april
this month is in the pipeline
in april i may have to see the man about it
mr loanshark
100 for 130
250 for 325
but ill need to float it til april ninth when the first big tennis check comes
and he may want more ursurious rates for the added time
we will sort it out
theres bound to be a few banquets in spring

i dig minimalism
it's easy to diet when you have no cash!
you never looked so good, you working out?
nope, starving
he he he he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home