waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, January 15, 2010

i have just about fought off some nastiness that was living in my chest for a few weeks
the last vestiges still cling to my lungs and rattle from time to time
but the nights of suffocating on my own mucus are thankfully over
what a treat that is
the cure is almost as bad
i took some super mucus pills and they worked instantly
as advertised
and thought, neat
then was up all night wondering where the snot went
simple physics really
snot can neither be created or destroyed
where die it go?
i thought it may havebeen rerouted behind my eyes
something was filling up there
and the next morning you blow and blow and blow
definitely a snot rerouting situation
and unnatural
the last symptom is a ringing in my ear
going on three days now
with beeps every now and then
a soft boop
like the kind my poker interface makes when your time is running out
a polite boop
not insistent, just a yo...
dude..im booping here
ah the joy of no health care
ill try to heal myself with positive vibes
if pain starts ill head to the emergency room and sit with my fellow americans who are also without health cards
better bring a big fat book
and a surgical mask
and alcohol wipes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home