waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, November 26, 2009

high as shit
waving with th3 zik
the sweet sweet zik
thankful as heck for the special cookie
just about out of the local brewries goodies
the evening melted away
i killed some online elves
i played some cards
i grooved on fine tunage
the stereo is sounding like speakers are rooms apart
echos, bass treble whispers, reverb growls
words dance a little on the screen
twisty vision thing is fine by me
unconsciousnees is calling me
this is when reality is appealing
when it is unreal
when the medications mix well
with the addictions
and the world is fine
thankyou fine world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home