waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

great band
i used to follow them around when i was young and beautiful
played a very erotic game of baskets with one of em
she kept backin it up
ten times better than any lapdance

made out with the other
got slapped
dint get tatoos when plastered

drove their band van back from pittsburg
left about 230
got to philly at dawn
90 mph down the turnpike
thru the mountains
i was channeling dude who drove the acid test bus
knew nothing would happen

i am familiar with the death of beauty
i saw it die in this incarnation

they dis banded
i was sad
they were my sleepy time music for years
they were my pretend girlfriends

it sucks to get used to beauty dying
but that is its nature
thats why it catches in our heart
and messes with ones mind

as a matter of personal choice i embraced the numb parts of myself
to innoculate myself from the love virus

im not hollow yet

i still sink to the bottom of the pool

but not as fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home