waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, August 15, 2009

disgusted by my football team yet again
we signed a dog butcher this week
he will play ball in my backyard
time for me to get my creaky bones off the chair and shoo him away
damn millionaire kids
get off my lawn you got damn millionaire dog butcher
GET THE EFF OUT OF MY BACKYARD!!!!

Doritos advertises on the nfl
i am calling on all my minions to send their doritos back to dorito land
ask for the money back
satifaction is garunteed
say the doritos taste like tortured dogs
spread the word

dear doritos dudes:
i liked your product until altely
i used to eat piles and piles of them
i weigh 300 pounds and eat a bag a day
until recently when i tasted the unmistakeable taste of tortured pitbull
is that your new flavor?
ZESTY tortured pitbull flavor dorito chips
proud sponsor of the NFL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home