waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, July 26, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eakZLScnho&NR=1

this is my philosophy
or was
you cant tell me that cypress hill has anything on these guys
"life is just a blunt and a blunt is my life"
are you kidding me?
of course that party lifestyle isn't for everyone
people die and go crazy from high quality mary jew wanna
but
WHAT ELSE U GONNA DO?
shit
of course i was way too busy trying to break my neck playing rugby and eat all the mushrooms in the world when these fellas were doing there thing
thats the thing to being self absorbed
the world exists and its out there but living as if convinced you have all the answers
that you know everything
its blinders of the sickest kind
but thats the journey
go from knowing everything
to knowing nothing
from achieving
to just breathing

that which does not kill us makes us stronger
and im the incredible hulk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home