waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, July 25, 2009

as christ put it
to paraphrase
"the great among you shall serve the weak"
so i guess ill open up a chain of jesus themed eateries
only hiring great people
like me
until then i guess ill pick up some waitering shifts here and there
god told me to tell you the specials
god wants me to refill your water glass and not to forget that extra salad dressing on the side
its good to finally acccept your role
to know that god has your back
now i can start aging gracefully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home