waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, November 08, 2009

got a little rugby in me this weekend and it seems that i still have it
not 40 mins, but a good 30
i switched sides of the scrum so my trashed knee gets a break and im still able to LOPE
i LOVE TO LOPE
im planning on loping some more
i have a nice support running cruising speed that gets me to pileups with momentum and inertia
i just have to aim my bulk at the right spot and mayhem insues
i like mayhem
i like to turn out of a tackle and strightarm dude in the head, getting a fleshy cheek gouge with two fingers and grabbing the dudes HEADGEAR with the other and using the headgear as leverage
man that was so so sweet
five more steps for me until i offloaded the ball

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home