waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, November 21, 2009

one good day of organizing my piles and piles of scribble
it felt productive
time to find a home for my babies
20 years of incoherent rage-fueled caterwauls
a nugget or two of truth
and a whole lotta confusion
should be a fun project
so im starting a new blog here called
one random notebook
ill grab one from the pile
transcribe the funny stuff
skip the economics notes
maybe upload a doodle or two on a scanner
and then file the sucker in a deep drawer for a tider home, mind and spirit
this shit is as useless as any job
but im working for me
swamp hippy industries
from the swamps of pikeville
to your laptop
we bring our twisted vison of truth and schemes
mopes and dreams
bruises and screams
www.onerandomnotebook.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home