waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

snapshots of rage
i process the anger thru scribble
then im all better
cant have those thoughts banging around in my brain
bothering my positive mental environment
ill lose them on the world
im a giver
yeah
lately im less angry than resigned
and as i approach zen perfection
becoming nobody
its easier than being a somebody
somebodies have commitments
somebodies have obligations
somebodies have stress
i just float
i used to have to be the center of attention
im a supporting cast member now
tom saywer has retired
tom sawyer peaked early
tom sawyer had hi blood pressure
to much thinking for others
too much organizizing
i like lurking in the background
saving my energy for when the stars get assassinated
ready to take over if needed
cool with being a backup vocalist

2 Comments:

Blogger bronwyn said...

a good one bakeowski! Tom Sawyer an honest parallel...intestinal fortitude but would rather NOT paint the fence if possible. He never suffered Huck's pangs.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HEY, Happy New Year, H ! I'm cleaning up my laptop after a crash and,Lo, I stumble upon this bookmark. I'm glad to see you're still writing-very interesting stuff. too. I was on my way for coffee on Nov. 13 at 6AM when,out of the mist, I was hit by an SUV. I haven't had a cup of coffee (or a beer) since. Methinks I should someday blog myself. Be seeing you.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home