waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, January 22, 2010

idiots still poke at the lion
even with my hair this way,
and beard all crazy
they poke
and poke

this lion is getting older
maybe they wonder how my teeth will hold up

these youngsters
these kittens
my teeth are fine

i disengage from people to keep my stress levels low
im a natural teacher
i teach a street level course in cause and effect
i see potential students every time i leave my shitpartment
i teach people that calling my raises is folly
and i show them my bluffs
tahts the kind of poking that paid my rent this month
thats the kind of poking i apprec
iate
this month i am the poke king
thank you for shopping bakeowski
come again
see you next week

im trying not to teach my lessons for free
to random street assholes and bar degenerates
they mostly understand
they mostly back off

you cant hit me any harder than ive hit myself
thats the beauty of rugby
you share the impact almost equally
the trick is to land on them
twist in the air and shift your weight so you land on them
the ground making the other part of the sandwich
the "oof" sound when their lungs exhale on impact

i try to explain my high tolerance for pain to idiots to save them a beating
or maybe im saving me

maybe i am a pussy

so poke the nearest lion

see what era he's living in

is the post bad-ass lion, living on a dream?
is he genuine badass lion, still working out ?
a fat guy on a barstool who needs to be hit?

experience is a great teacher
i like to work with great teachers
lets learn about ourselves someday soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home