waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, February 13, 2010

there are gasoline additives in the drinking water
pesticides on the crops
transfat in aunt jemima
thats right
aunt jemima is trying to kill you too
don't trust her
so many killers on the loose
its overwhelming if you look at the big picture
so you have to focus
like oj on his wifes killers
focus and pursue and catch the rat bastards
one rat bastards at a time
Aunt Jemima is KILLING ME
is what the sign will say
as i protest outside jemima headquarters
what i did on my summer vacation
i brought aunt jemima down to her knees with my clever protests
and while she was down there
heh heh
and then she
and then i
you'll have to subscribe to my pay per view blog site to read what i did to aunt jemima and what she did to me
im tired of giving it away for free like a sucker
i provide content baybee

heres a preview

........as she lay there, purring, jemima told me that there had never been another man in her life who had totally satisfied her in the way that i had, even Mr. Clean, who seemed like he knew his way around a clitoris, but, sadly, gave head like a gay man.
Then when she found that tube of anal lube in his bag, she knew, mr clean was "in the navy" the latest chic term for homosexuality coined duirng the vh1 where are they know village people special.
"Thats when i knew he was definitely in the navy" Jemima sighed "i knew he was too fine for me, thats why i loves you bakeowski, u ugly as shit and best be grateful for the tonnes and tonnes of lovin that i provide"
I laughed at her and grabbed the pitcher of pancake batter i had hidden earlier.
"patty cake patty cake" I chanted as i dribbled the batter upon her heaving ebon breasticles

to view the full story send one dolllar to this address
to see the racy pictures send 2 dollars
to buy the pancake battered love sheets go to ebay and place your bid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home