waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, September 23, 2005

i lost my teaching job in january when i called a kid a "bitch ass nigger". twice. he was.
i was going to build a context lesson around in, but he went right to the office. he knew that he had me. after a year and a half of ineffectually hating me, baiting me and trying to get me fired by telling halftruths about me to the office he hit paydirt.
the assistant principal sent the floor leader to my room and directed me to the her office. this young man tells me that you used a racial slur at him. being an english teacher i was itching to correct her grammar. thats what i do. but facing an crusading black superstar i simply said, yeah i said it but, for accuracy, i called him a BITCH ASS nigger..
theres a difference. but not when i say it.
in regards to the heirarchy of niggers, i should have remained a mute-ass nigger on my nigger heirarchy expertise. MY BAD
my bad didnt work this time.
watchng my union rep explaining the particulars to the union president was funny. he said what?
career suicide is what she termed it. but she tried to explaining her understanding of my use of jargon. to the two black women representing the school district at my hearing. a fifty something jewish woman, dancing around politcally as i swung in the breeze, already hung....
and i believe mr baker..uhh..when he used the pharase..bitch ass nigger, was softening the pejorative term with the modifiers "bitch ass" in an attempt to communicate his distaste for this particular childs behavior in the previous few days when the child in question had stolen his keys....mr baker was under a lot of stress and feels real bad.
and i did not correct her english either.
nice try lady, im unemployed. i should have kept it real.
"whyd i call him a bitch ass nigger, cuz he ACKIN like one,
shit i was all up in his grill, spittin in his face and shit, headbutting his punk ass and he just taking it like a punk ass bitch
after talking all hard and shit in front of his boys, pretending to shoot me and shit, like hes all gangsta and shit, and what? shoot me with your invisible guns now that im up in your grill BIZITCH. yeah thats what i thought....what bitch ... WHAT?"
so that 'll look good on a resume
reason for leaving last job
called a kid a B-A-N
that'll look good on my resume to the ku klux klan
or maybe i can get a job with the bush adminsitration
kayne west is right, bush hates black people
so W how bout a job for another hater, im a documenterd hater, check my files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home