waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

busdrivers on strike so i gotta walk 32 blocks west and 8-10 blocks north to get there. 40 blocks, 4 miles or so, but i have an ace up my sleeve. I walk diagonally as much as possible, right down the middle of the street but on an angle, between traffic, because the shortest distance between two points is a straight linE.
ill leave an hour before work, if i cant walk 4 miles in an hour, so be it and im late, and soo sorry about it toO.
the secret to walking diagonally is to always be walking directly toward your destination at all times, not at right angles to your destination like the city planners would have you dO.
even a slight angle saves ten or more steps each block, and that adds uP.
when crossing the major thoroughfares is where it is essential to stay aligned with ones final goaL.
another week booked as a temp waiter, oh yeah, my life is working out soo righT.
im leaning towards leaving the country and teaching english in the easT.
asia might be good for me, soak up a culture where they respect educatorS.
plus, apparentl, i would be quite attractive to women who love freaks over there and to those who would pursue a green card and free entree' into this fabulous country with gold lined streetS.
japan would be cool and i actually have a contact, friend of a friend who runs a monastary and does the zen thinG.
which might be good for me for a whilE.
focus on my navel awhile instead of revengE.
like i do noW.
i may have to do a little revenge practice i call 'sleeving' tonitE.
thats when i am irritated with your treatment of mE.
and i find your jackeT.
take it into the restroom with me, turn a jacket sleeve inside out and wipe my ass with it, repeating the same proceedure on the other side with my ballS.
the smell is concealed by being on the inside of the jacket and it is only after wearing my scent for minutes and hours that they start wondering where that smell of ass is froM.
i dont want to do this, i want to be left alonE.
but small-minded people keep pushing my buttons on their little power tripS.
i merely even the scorE.
i might even be the guy who says to them, "dude, you smell like ass" while we all walk away from work togeher, almost like we are friends or colleagues, sharing some bonding moments after a hards days toil togetheR.
and the target of the 'sleeving' wonders two things, "where is that smell coming from?" and "why are the other waiters all cracking up so merrily?"
i will right the scales of justice if fucked with so don'T.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
time for my walk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home