waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, February 27, 2006

if you have been trying to call me on a sunday night and found the phone busy, there is a good explanation
i was trying to turn 3 dollars into 1700 dollars
and that took a few hours
as it turned out it was only 45 bucks in the end
but the dream is to turn a little cash into a lot
im a dreamer
my life is a dream
i have my fantasy job that i am designing in myhead
a dry wall job next weekend
pays cash money in the pocket
last week i ripped up dog piss laden carpets
dusty stinky fun
i quit early and watched temple get their ass kicked by duke
my boss understood
hes an ex rugby player who talks of the scientific application of his metal spikes to their fastest players calves and toes and thighs
he winds up becoming a marked man, but slows the opponenet faster guys down
a team player
rugby is the ultimate team game
i used to be the battle troll
holding my own against their behemoths
running into piles hard and liberally applying elbows and headbutts with an occaisional bite if my arms are pinned and its strategic
one time i was in the middle of it and my arms were pinned but i could move one
and with that one i found the groin of the ball carrier and slammed home my urgent request that he let go of the ball we were wrestling for with my other hand and shoulder
the ref was looking right at me
he said he was going to call a penalty on me but he laughed so hard he spit out his whistle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home