waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, February 23, 2006

i am in an electronic haze
my brain hums at night
like the hum of the good times
the times when my brain zings
the manic phase
does the computer induce this mania
i know im a little schitzy
and i should log off
smell some air
but they keep giving me money
i did not know that there were this many crappy card players in the world
i have to harvest their stupidity before they go broke
i cant make this much money in an entry level job
but i would be leaving the house
and interacting with other humans
so i need to schedule this better
its not a healthy livelihood
but neither has been bartending and some of the other health risking jobs ive had
it is an anti social job
but so many are
and in the final analysis it is paying my rent
my account is in 4 figures
i started with two figures
go figure
hope it lasts
but poker aint about hope
its math
its applied psychology
its punishing the weak
and collecting the rewards for identifying weaknesses in others
they are gambling
im working
and my boss is an asshole
he hates to lose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home