waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 05, 2006

heard a rumor of hard work and let it slide by me eas without asking for some for me on wednesday night before running aroung with the young men who play my gamE
i let it slide becasue i was a little offended the employer didnt call mE
hes an ex-rugger and poker buD
said he had work for me in the pasT
it never worked ouT
so i has a feminine moment for a couple dayS
i wallowed in the past and "why didnt he call me" and a"m i not able to meet his.. (work)... needs" as well as this pretty, younger thing here who so blithely is discussing earning HIS money, when we hasd a financial thing in the past which didnt work out, sure, but it still is painful to me especially in my time of need and the pretty young boy is already recieving unemployment anyway and doesnt need it as mucH
but by friday i was over iT
put the painful past behind and inquired about said worK
and loaded a dumpster and tore off wallpaper and got a much needed financial injection and the promise of more worK
which is swelL
im alerady considering blowing today ofF
its such a nice day outside, clear blue skieS
and i could claim to my new boss that my gash is throbbing, which is onlyu slightly a stretcH
the dumpster had pockets of emptiness and need to be piled moore efficiently so me and the big horse of a felll jumped in and buulled the steel desks and refrigerator around and tried to be mindful of the shower door glasS
the desk needed one quick manly shove and got it at the cost of a nicked fingeR
as i looked through the rugby med kit that for some reason is at this retired players house i kept noticing drops of bloood on everthing, the cut on may hand was more than a nick, but less than a gash, and i am sure i missed slicing the tendoNits right where the finger bends tho, so it kept opening up all day and throbbing and i guess i could make a medical reason for not working, but what kind of asshole needs work as much as i do and then starts finding ways not to go to worK
where is my protestant work ethiC
oh yeaH
im not a protestanT
so no work ethiC
THANSK ALOT MOM AND DAD
doomed to laziness by the religious choices of my parents and too lazy to find me a protestant woman to convert me i guess i am doomed to live my life out on this lowest rotting rung of capitalisM
well at least i finally have found the root of my slotH
now i can start to heaL
whats on tv todaY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home