waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

went to a packed mall on xmas eve to pick up pop
the bar in the mall was not open
they missed an opportunity there because as soon as they opened they filled up
we had a few coctails and as we left the jammed parking lot i saw it
my white whale
a hummer
fresh from the car wash
i have a skill
i can make myself puke on comand
this was a perfect time to practice
blaaach, on the rear window
blaach on the door handle and drivers side windo
the milkshake gave my vomit a nice base
a smoothness as it came up
its fun to puke when it has a nice non acidic taste to it
and decorating the hummer with puke was the nicest thing i could have done to that foul vehicle
8 miles agallon mutha fucka
lucky i didnt have lighter fluid in a water pistol with matches and make myself a humvee barbeque
humvee owners are the prime example of ignorant destuctive american aholes
and it felt good
even tho he went right to the car wash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home