waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, December 30, 2005

housesitting while my parents head south i watch so much tv my brain hums
toxic amounts, i am sure
flipping thru the channels
decrying the lack of genuine entertainment
the hunter gatherer in me always flipping and flipping
panning for gold in rivulets of shit
as i watch, i ask myself couold i do that, live that wy
im still trying to figure out my destiny
im pretty sure that i wouldnt shake my ass for money
but it looks like that industry is doing well
if i was pretty enough, would i want people looking and thinking their lurid thoughts about my booty of beauty?
hard to say
i kinda hate most people already
for being in my way
breathing my oxygen
not recycling
driving hummers
but in the final analysis the ignorant fucks DONT KNOW ANY BETTER
and hating the ignorant is a waste of my precious time
oh yeah
my time so friggin precious
wouldnt want to miss a second of this amusement park called life
thats why i have to stop drinking
missing out on too much beauty
i may stop sleeping to
im missing beauty as i sleep
and im going to have to stop eating because everything is bad for you
and no more self indugent pleasures of the groinal area because the buddhists say that saps your essence and drains you of spiritual strength
so i will devote 2006 to becoming a being of pure thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home