waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, December 15, 2005

david lee comes to town in january and his voice sounds great, as usual
one of the ugliest rockstars ever, but what a voice
put the man in spandex,
blow his hair out like a broad,
and watch him wail
he will be helping people wake up and become the deep voiced man in the am on the radio that everyone must listen too
good luck
hope he doesnt go the "gang of chuckling idiots" approach that is all over the radio these days
boring dudes trying to be wacky
telling the world how "bad" they are human beings
celebrating their lack of development, pandering to a fourteen yr old potty humor dynamic in their late forties
trying their best to be outrageous
hopefully he will be a little more chilled out than these tired hyenas of the airways
cracking themselves up
i find them worse than the laugh tracks on bad sit coms
forced hilarity
forced laughter
dont force it, its the only pure thing in the world
faking laughter is worse than faking an orgasm
which ive had to do twice
because some of dem wimmin folk be crazy sumtime
i dont even know if i can take the credit for taking them there
i think they came that way
and its a real treat
until it becomes exercise
and all you want to do is sleep
but shes looking for one last plateau
and its the third time
and that takes forever
to fool my brain that its ecstatic again or whatever
my lizard brain is just dumb
so i fake it so i can get some sleep
making sure that the tempo and timing and passion are there for her to get where she needs to get
then roll off
sensitively
heroically
relievedly
but faking a laugh?
why?
oh, wait, for money
that makes it ok
as long as the price is right, anything is endurable
well i was covered with feces and peoples dna for hours, but i made good coin
it all came off in the shower and i was six figures richer
and that money will come in handy for the therapists bills
and to buy sleeping pills when i cant fall asleep
yeah
money
id rather sleep than earn it when my rent is paid and i have food
i love my part time lifestyle
i think the key is im not bored
that the next part time job is around the corner
two half jobs and i dont get ground down or trapped by the day after day jail sentence that jobs turn into when youre locked in by benefits and it would be idiocy to quit a good thing
golden handcuffs
i can pick up and go at any time
im just waiting for the right offer
the quakes didnt call me back yet
but i felt good on the phone
i told them 2 years would be a good feeling out period
and time to write
and of my landscaping prowess
and of my willing ness to become a sort of quaker historian, tour guide, lesson planner
i should go to their meeting this weekend
just for fun
chi chester or concorde?
i forget
but a cool job where they leave me alone and i get to chill and best of all NO RENT
dream of all dreams
rent sucks
its like the hole where the rain gets in
and stops my mind from wanderin
because i hae to use a portion of my brain too work, get ready for work, etc and that brain energy would be better used on notions
and thoughtstreams
and to ponder
maybe if i was more organized id build some pondering time into my schedule on my daytimer
yeah, im scary organized
type a
pondering cant be scheduled
so to make my dreams come true and be finally left alone for the most part ive gotta downsize
sell some books
donate some of my rags
oh crap, work in 2 hours
no time to ponder
gotta sew my pants and clean my ass crack and hair
brosse les dents
perfume my pits with the manly scent of speed stick
so ta ta for now
no great thoughts today
like usual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home