waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, November 18, 2005

heaven is my work address
i work as a sub in a school based on achievement
im there to help
im here to help
a friend put my resume in the mix
a resume i had fun writing
because i used to be the man
i used to be a strong teacher
a loved teacher
a worker in the fields of tommorrow
and i got a shot here
my foots in the door
lets see if i know this teach game
lets se what happens if i get a LITTLE support
a little encouragement
i will work cheap until i am indispensible
i will work cheap as long as i live in this shiite hole apt
and need nothing but a few extra rubles to be happy
and HELP
a school
and sorry if happy harry dont make interesting reading
this could be a great chapter in my life
my dues might be paid
its up to me to work it right
and be clear about my goals for the place
and help the way i can help best
its fun to be me tonite
i am not a fuck up now
i am the solution
i am here to help
my help is needed
my knowledge is a bargain
my experiences can only help
maybe this is my chance to fly
by helping others take wing
i have the shot i have hoped for
i have the skills
lets see what happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home