waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, November 12, 2005

a poem about caffiene

nothing as lovely
as a steaming mocha latte
on a crisp fall day.
freckled with cinnamon speckles
sweet and richly satisfying,
perfection in a cup?
but what cup could contain
this wondrous drink?
wisps of latte essense
escape into the world
as you watch,
beautifying every atom they touch
as they dipserse
into the brilliant sunshine,
which on this afternoon
has a rival.

1 Comments:

Blogger DebtSurvivor said...

your poem made me: -

Got off my chair to grab my 2nd cup of coffee this morning.... :)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home