waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, December 01, 2005

as an early christmas present to myself ima stoppa the drinkee for a bit
anyone can do a new years resolution
im doing a december to remember
if i cant sleep ill read or write
give my liver a little break
try to lose a little of the puffiness in my face that tells the world im well acquianted with fermented malt beverages
akwainted
ackwieghnted
uhquainted
"uh, queen Ted" said one transgendered fellow to another
bought some running shoes too
this could get interesting
i may be signing a contract at the cute lil school ia subbing at
so i cant sing the job loss blues anymore
positivity breeds more of the same
i bought some nutrition bars and if i can avoid the sugar laden treats in the teachers lounge i should be in the midst of a radical body redesign by the new year
so look out lonely lovelies
i can help you with your empty bed
i can make you smile
and stuff
oh yes indeedy
dont forget the stuffing
i love stuffing
mmmmmm
my self imposed teacher time out is over
i thought about what i did
i did the time
i looked around the world and discovered that the world didnt want me to do anything else
i asked everyone i knew for a job and finally got one that actually suits me
and im wearing ties again
taking one more stab at bean da man
of course this means my little web log becomes boring
ill try to remeber what pain means in my next effort
pain is so much more entertaining than self actualization
no one wants to hear the story of the lottery winner after the win,
unless he does something really really stupid
but if anything this proves my bi-polarity to the world
admissible in court
delusions
psychopathic tendencies
a true sociopath by night
a responsible adult by day
so i guess this is dawn then
4;41 AM and i sat up in bed an hour ago knowing sleeping was done
my brain was on
and when my brain is on, sleep is impossible
too many thoughts swirling
things to do
so off with this machine
and on with my suddenly interesting existence
thats really boring to fans of the psychotic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home