waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, November 18, 2005

as if its not enough that i have a real job with real possibilities
i have met a real woman with real possibilities
a woman that may entice me out of my cave
the warm comfortable cave that i have hidden in for the last decade or less
a woman i could go goofy for
a woman to complement the man
that I AM AGAIN
that i may be the secret ingredient that someone needs for REAL FUN
or im tripping again
and thats okay
i will always trip and imagine
and hope and when i stop doing that please kill me
because if i knew
if i really knew
that life was a hopeless exercise
id go out in a blaze of glory
cinematic
channel 6 stuff
but im not that down
i never was
i was just typing the things i felt
thought
imagined
and maybe i was down
but soon i will be up
if they see
what i am advertising
a competence in the education arena
honed in the horrific
surviving the psychosis
learning from the un teachable
i will do this right
i will be a legacy
someday
thankyou cosmos for my latest last chance
i have the ball
i will not drop it
look out school
i have PART of the answer
you have the rest
and together
we can make some kids that think for themselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home