waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, December 09, 2005

no booze, day 9, no problem, its just as easy to decide to drink as to decide not to drink, crap, i did it for the whole summer one time.
you ignore the thirstiness, shout it down with your intellect, yeah im adddicted, dependent, because my mind is weak, im sick, i NEED it.
hahahaha
it fits the cheap bastard in me
booze costs money and my boy isnt a barkeep anymore
long gone are the days that i can drink for free in public because of my extensive good works and deeds, they are all dim memopries, all people can see when looking at me is a broke bum, and i like it
no cash is a good filter
a screen
snow day today and it means i dont get paid
for once i hope they keep schools open
haha
laughing to myself in a suddenly clean apartment
ive replaced drinking with cleaning
i can see my floor again
things are in piles, drawers or closets
the haze has lifted
temporarily free of hangovers
alot less stumbling around and breaking shit
lets see what happens next

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home