waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

is it shit or is it fertilizer?
that is the question
when the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
bring fecal hurricanes your way
do you harvest the nutrients
or bemoan your sudden smelly state?
i'd like to thank fate for shittying me in 2005
it woke me up from a nightmare of an impossible job
and it sucked, sometimes for weeks one end
but it had an end
nothing is permanent
i rode out
i found alot of support from my family and friends
and even tho i am still, by many definitions of the term, a loser
i feel like it is by choice
i am a result of my decisons and choices
and i learned from them all
and i did not succumb to the darkness that was actively searching me out
sure, darkness won a few rounds here and there
i have a brain
i see things
i know how to twist the worst possible case scenario out of things
i fretted a bit too much
but fretting is for weak minded people
strong minded people find a way out
strong minded people endure
endurance is alot better than insanity
and putting words down helped me immensely
naming the demons gives them less power
lets you frame you struggle
and surely my booze battle will last a lifetime
but im sober more than half the time when i hit the sheets
and thats a 50 percent improvement from last year
when i told myself i "needed booze to sleep"
and believed
it
you create your own demons by the words you use to think about yourself
my demons are going to be beautiful women this year
ill let them torment me instead of alcoholism
i thing that kind of drama is more fun anyway
and isnt that where the boozing started?
to salve my poor lil broke up aorta?

chapter one

"OW , my Aorta" he screamed as the she-demon ripped the hard-working valve from between the newly broken ribs in his chest. Man, she has got great cans he thought, as his brain started reacting negatively to the lack of blood flow. Dimness ensued.
Later, at the soul reassignment center...

I did the hard part, is srtrted the novel, now you, the blod reader can be on your way to becoming a best selling author
this thing practically writes itself
go for it
and enjoy those royalty checks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home