waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 26, 2006

i was asking the wrong questions of lifE
why wont they hire mE
howmi spozed 2 paymyrenT
why does god hate me sO
how come azzholes are born ricH
the question to ask is what do i want to do, what would amuse me, make life tolerable, get my butt out of bed, smiling and eager like in days of yorE
the answer is that i wouldnt be bad at teaching, but not in the traditional rolE
my role is rugby visionary, writing coach, super suB
i like the idea of serving a school, rugby would keep them enthusiastic about coming into the building, something to look forward toO
so i need to write it up like i mean iT
my proposaL
give the school a pricE
and shop it arounD
someone will bitE
then im doing what i wanT
make the contract specific as to what i will and will not do and what it will cost them if they vilate the terms of the agreement as all schools do with their auxillary personneL
write up grants for a rugby program and trips to help the poor unfortunateS
the forgotten kids of the inner citY
who everyone eitehr fears, hates or misunderstands or tries to forget abouT
train the kids to be rugby genius kids and write welL
set up a intermural program, make the gym teacher learn the game, and make the elite squad within the school a team known as "the tutors"
gear them up like maD
so they can give their girlfriends fly jackets and sucH
the tutors would make my job easier as i train them to be writing gurus and rugby studs all at the same timE
make it an honor and trust them and let them either thrive with the respect or mess up and learn a hard lesson from their missteps as they watch their colleagues hit highschool and be successful and get out of town on exciting tripS
i would write grants to find cash and fundraise and try to get help from overseaS
and it is worth doing so whats stopping mE?????/
i dreamt it, time to live it and maybe get enthusaiatic about my limited time on the planeT

2 Comments:

Blogger 2260 lake ave said...

I don't understand the random use of the caipTal leTter. I welcome the change from fleecing people online holdem, to what you really want to do in life. It sounds like a pricate school or a charter school. go for it. Did your mother tell me you were coming home tuesday PM?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I don't understanD tHe capitaL lEtteR thing, either. It drives me a little nuts.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home