waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, June 16, 2007

i got a major gay vibe at the small town barber shop a few miles from my parents house
nothing out of the ordianry
golf on the teevee
combs for sale for a buck
the first ping on the gaydar was when he put the apron on me to catch the hair
he smoothed it on my shoulders and gave a nice squeeze
as if he loved me
and would enjoy the haircut more than I
then his bellys rubbing my arm as he cuts
ping
i make my self smaller
pull my elbows off he arm rests
he cant quite rub now
but hes tantalized
in chase mode
me his reluctant sweetheart?
ping
i move my hand just before he tries to rub his balls on them
nice try rommel
but i read your stinking book
i read your stinking book i say
doing my patton imitation
the book in question
creepy fatdude secondhand sex concepts and execution in post priest society
by i.m. ahorny barber
good for him
the fourth ping on the gaydar was when the lively conversation dude in the next chai who had been laughing leaves the barber and its my moms flaming lawyer friend
who plays piano
and i look familiar
and we have an awkward conversation as my barber
sensing an easy score starts humping the back of the chair
but he has a straight razor in his hand
and the way he sensously lathered my neck
i mean
still bad news for him
if he makes contact with my now fetal barber chair sitting style
huddled like a rape victim in the shower
i just want it to end
the conversation does
and the gay dude of my moms aquaintance walks out
and a funny thing happens
his barber the one sharin the conversation
follows him out after a discrete minute wait
and the gaydar is going off like pearl harbor
and i gotta find a new place to look more civilized

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Who cares if he rubs his balls against your chin as he negotiates his way to those difficult-to-reach top of the head hairs? A good cut is a good cut, and your hair looks great. Don't be such a square. Loosen up... I thought someone else in your family had the role of Homophobe.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home