waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, May 27, 2007

im notsomuch a writer
more a transcriber of whatever is going thru my mind at the time
writers edit
writers craft
i go with the flow
following the wordstream
following the thoughtstreams
catching a current or two
floating as is my wont
effortless prose
or i wouldnt be involved
yeahhhh
the worlds laziest writer
waiting for a vibe or a mood
something or someone
to nudge me keyward
because writing is WORK
and i aint no volunteer
ill write when i have to
when the muse holds a bludheon up
menacing me
with a cudgel
then i write