waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, April 26, 2007

i wake up with the birds
trying to find some writing time
the handyman wakes up
starts talking
as is his wont
noises too
clearing his throat
blowing the nose
huge manly noises
profaning my commune with the birdies
so there is no escape
no time for me to be alone with my thoughts
no time to write
im surrounded

luckily for me the handyman's stamina wanes
hes soon back asleep
just me and the birds and a cool breeze before sunup
ahhhhh

so the only real obstacle to my writing now is my contentment
no real words flow when i am so friggin happy
maybe i should start a fight with her to find more interesting thoughts

the only alternative is to start writing love pomes

what rhymes with bliss,
my tasty miss?
your tastiness,
i'd kiss
forever

no one wants to hear that shit
or do they?
should i start sending shit to hallmark
become their top producer
a book titled hallmark moments
full of pukey poetry?
and what is it about happiness that triggers the gag reflex in so many
it was almost automatic
is that gag a reaction to the conditioning program?
the conditioning program force fed us by the man
unsubtle, with butterflies and rainbow stars
leaking from your tv set in this weeks brand new my pretty pony episode
yeah
i smell the conditioning now
yeah
feelings are so gay
what am i half a fag?
jeez
men dont emote
except my pussy crying daddy
the feminist
the saint
the one all the coeds love
awwww
all the girls love my dad
ive had this conversation a few times
the hottie im talking to somehow knows my dad
they start to fawn
of course
"your dad is so great"
"your dads cool"
"it must be awesome having a dad like him"
"do you follow him around for nuggets of wisdom?"

so yeah
its a burden alright
yeah my burden isnt quite as heavy as hitlers was
my kampf aint so heavy

i have good role models in love
i was at the wedding
in utero
a witness to the vows they made in february at the beach
a witness to 44 years of commitment to another person
a witness to love that doesnt make you puke

so who programs the puke response to love?
the one that seems automatic in seven year old boys
when they discover cooties
and girl germs

i think i like girl germs

i think i like them alot

*******hallmark moment number two********

infect me with your cootie
my little cutie
you define beauty

i guess i can adapt to bliss
im also gonna have to adapt to being a gretting card millionaire
it may be another mighty struggle
but im up to it
i can do it

.....i wake up smiling
(shes just that styling)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home