waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, March 12, 2007

i know im not the one in the most pain today
monday
two days after rugby
so what they are in their 20s and 30s
im a mean 43
and i know i gave more punishment that i recieved
so i shall continue
i had to man up in the scrums
it was me and a bunch of small new guys against alotta big fellers
but thankfully there is still some skill and leverage involved in the scrum
and against all odds we held our own
even stole a ball or two
we gave up four hundred punds in the scrums easy
my front row mates were both under five six
which may have helped
and they did have low centers of gravity
the other coach was going crazy
telling his team to push us around
i dont see why youre not going eight man shove every time
which made me get lower
and focus more
i hate going backwards
then i caught a guy with a really cheapish hit
he was the opposite prop
i wanted to soften him up a little more
i saw his side of beef right there
arms in the maul
pushing, drifting my way
looming
right under the ribs with my enormus head and a two to three step head of steam
oooof
he went
minute
he squeaked
i need a minute
he said when he caught his breath
i begin to chuckle evilly
and i am on the right side of the pain equation on a monday after rugby
all is right in the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home