waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, February 04, 2007

if you cant get in touch with me
im in the rainforest of the amazon
blending in with the foilage
composting the bodies of the ravishers
the ravishers of my mother, nature
i hear her screams in my sleep
shes no match for the bulldozers of the soybean king
or the loggers
harvesting hardwoods for home depot
they cut the roads thru impenetrable jungles
and then the capitalists follow
and since i LIKE breathing
and LOVE my mother
i have to heed the call
someone has to step up
if all goes well
i meet some landless indigineous people
dispossessed
they teach me the forest
we partake of the dream vine
i show them enough of our evil technology
to fight back
looking to enlist environmental mercenaries
in this cause
we have to compost the bodies tho
to feed our mother
i can learn to kill if it help my mama
its natural
we are the children of years of vicious ruthless murderers and genocidal maniacs
but if you are a environmental murder afficiando
contact me
and we will plan the green insurrection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home