waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, December 17, 2006

drinking again
2 weeks of sobriety
ruined
by a job
i had to adapt
booze is wrong for me
but so is working for assholes
so i had to adjust my head to the job world
or
go
crazy
so the deal is i gotta submit to torture
until i progress to a non torture position
after years of kissing ass?
hmmm
id rather be broke
i dont need a boss
if i call you boss
please understand it means
asshole mother fucking douchebag
but its time for bed
i hope the shit wears off
i hope the valersian root and milk take hold
cuz its 1 am and work is son
but i can zombie it
they are only paying zombie wages
so they get one
pay me more and i act like a human
you get what u payf for

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I've re-surfaced. What is this job that has sent you a-crazy? I hate my job, most days. Most days, the shit I eat isn't even my own. Can you imagine? That'll be my next blog, I think...

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home