waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, December 08, 2006


me and my bro
a few years ago
before the government relocated him
like the indians

they couldnt handle their booze either

the cops decided he could not roam freely in PA

he doesnt look that menacing to me
but im not a cop
theyre easily menaced
like mr wilson
dennis' neighbor
i mean look at him with the bat

hed never plough into you at a high rate of speed due to poor judgement and excessive alcohol consumption
not intentionally, anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home