waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

so the idea is a whole show about my balls
to back up the book that is already 3 stories down out of 89
85 more stories about my balls then i can take it on the road
tee shirts for sale in the lobby
i enjoyed harrys nuts
i am in negotiations with a several major nut companies at this time
if i put my name and face on the nutbag
i want them to be the tastiest nuts out there
the bags of nuts are for the people who want to support me
my nut army
my army of nut mercenaries
but whose level of commitment does not reach the tee shirt level

HARRY'S NUTZ
see
with a title like that im not tied down to all ball related humor
wont testicle lovers be dissappointed when its not "a very intimate hour with my balls"
as they had been led to believe
to satisfy the true afficiandos
i will have pictures of my balls for sale in the back stage area after the show,
limited edition,
hand signed and numbered to 100
or if you prefer the etching
so the director is in place
were looking for a venue
and so an empire is born
born of the simple credo
"do what you love and success will follow"
i like talking and writing about my nuts
at least this week i do
and the rest of my web-log is all about my transformation into a first class nutjob
psychopath
sociopath
so why not roll with it
"hello, nut job industries
how can i direct your call?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home