waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, October 19, 2006

no job yet
but not really that terrible a life these days
the beach has been really pretty in the morning
i walk along it as i head to the sin palaces of AC
to meet up with opponents who are not my caliber
the few that are clever, i can deftly avoid
dancing around their deisgns on my chipstack
while attacking the scared, the blowhards and the bigshots
people who are playing for fun
people who say
"oh this is only 50 bucks, thats a hand of backjack for me,
im saving money here"
people for whom 4-5 hours of concentration is too much for them
they paid my rent today
with some left over for the gas bill
nice enough of them
i think ill give them a shot a next months rent when i play again tommorrow

later on the beach
laughing with the seagulls
plotting our next moves on the tourists
swooping down to grab the funnel cakes of the unwary
and laughing in the sun
ah-ah-ah ah aieee aiee aieeeeewwwww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home