waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, October 16, 2006

i stand here with a honey producing insect in my palm
something blows into my eye....


one of the most beautiful works of art in the world today is the nude study
reclining anarchist
in the supplest and most tastily rendered strokes
loveliness is created
hope begins to fill what was void
and things don’t quite seem so puke-stained

it was known for a brief time as reclining cow
which doesn’t sound all that purty
until you come to the understanding that c.o.w. is an acronym

cult of wonderfulness,
a smallish cult
dedicated to making things better
one moment at a time
the cult has a very fine induction ceremony featuring feng-shui and bourbon

you should all start your own cult today
and try to appreciate art as it happens in your life
and if you don’t understand this you weren’t meant to
it’s a c.o.w. thing, you wouldn’t understand
nothing but a c.o.w. thang baybee
whuddup, my bovine beauty?
my roof awaits

...beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder

if shes a cow
im a leviathan of the deep
the world taxing my joints after a day of exercise in the sun
creaky knees
throbbing feet
a swollen knuckle
bruises
still, tastiness ensued
can inter species things ever work out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home