waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i may just start doing the stock exchange again
research
for my book about rich assholes
ill get benefits
and if i can keep from punching some rich fucks teefusses
down his TROAT
ill be ok
the thing about the job is its mindless
ill be needing to thing deep thoughts
to pass the time
planning the getaway
hell, maybe i can persuade some rich fuck to let me run his bar
or open the rugby bar
and franchise it after a bit
the nice folks at merril lynch will buy my pills so i dont stroke out
and ill have time to plan
be in a spot where degenerate gamblers roll big
learn from them steal their best moves
learn from their mistakes
and if im gonna have to earn money i may as well be surrounded by it
if money is so frigggin important
may as well work at ground zero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home