waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, July 27, 2006

WOMEN OF UTAH
do you have a fully stocked bunker
yet an emptiness in your heart?
do you have an ugly single sister?
CONVERT ME TO MORMONISM
im ready to listen
and wait out the apocalypse with you
i offer your bloodline superior german genetics
with a little welsh coal miner in me for backbraking physical labor
add me to your bunker of love today
ALL REPLIES ANSWERED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home