waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, July 06, 2006

i do my laundry in my shower
a trick i learned from travolta
in saturday nite fever
except i do more than shirts
some i hang dry
others i let drip,
squeeze and take them downstairs to the free dryer
living with junkies has its perks
they broke into the coin box of the dryer and the washer long ago
the washer doesnt spin
the landlord aint fixing it if he aint collecting quarters
you dont want to wash more than seven items
thares not that much room
but on a balzing day in the city
nothing better than showering with your laundry
multitasking
then sit in front of the fan and air dry
the only downfall is there is no gentle cycle
for my delicates
you have to stomp the clothing hard to force the soap thru
and on the rinse cycle
who am i kidding
my delicates
the only thing delicate about my world is my sensibilities
thats why i cant hold a job
the horror
the horror
im just as horrified as colonel kurtz in the jungle
just as disillusioned about our society
i just dont have a tribe of commandos at my disposal
but every day i dont have to work for an asshole im happy
so im living the dream
sitting around in my underwear
thinking great thoughts
waiting for opportunity to knock
and maybe the mailman will be nice enought to drop off that unemployment check for me one day soon
then im really living the dream
money for nothing and my checks for free
marshalling my energies
for one fianal assault on the working world
one last job
even tho the world of work has been very disrespectful to me
i will forgive
once i forget
trying to forget
the horror
the horror

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Try it with your clothes still on. Now THAT'S interesting. And you can caress the delicates, if needed.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home