waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

my blood pressure was 220/115
kinda high
ive been off my medication for a few weeks
but the lord wasnt ready for me
it wasnt stroke time for the idiot
the doctor asked how much i was drinking
i said four bottles a week
she gasped when i said litres
not quite rockstar level
but closing the gap
ive been filtering really cheap vodka with my water filter
i run it through twice
it really smooths out the chemical highlights
doc seemed to think that was too much
asked if i was trying to commit suicide slowly
duh
arent we all?
every time you fire up you car you are dooming the planet
my immolation is just more personal is all
doc said with the money i paid for booze,
i could afford the high priced pills
yeah
i want to live a long and sober life
soak up every second of gods precious gift to me
unfiltered
in awe of the beauty that surrounds us all
the angels songs
be a productive member of society
volunteer
help my fellow man
ill help alright
im helping by not teaching people to read
the more you read the more you learn about what total shitheads are doing to ruin the garden of eden
the more you read
the more unhappy you become
each year i read of new genocides and species devestations
the coral are dying
the frogs are dying
another day another ten thousand starving infants
i guess i should stalk my teachers
to thank them
properly
for these gifts
ill need some duct tape
ignorance is bliss
burn a book today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home